#EndSars: my mother stopped me from protesting – Naira Marley speaks (Video)

 

...has disclosed why he couldn’t continue with the #EndSars protest alongside other Nigerians.

The controversial rapper, in a recent live session, expressed his displeasure over the fact that he couldn’t join the protest against SARS brutality.

According to Naira Marley, his mother called him on phone and stopped him from taking part in the protest.

He also condemned Police officers for the shooting of a peaceful protester in Ogbomosho. He begged Nigerians around the scene to get him to the hospital and ensure that he gets treated.

Watch the video below;




source: https://ift.tt/33N6ZV0
https://ift.tt/33PoNig

Comments

  1. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very
    technical but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Latest OnePlus 8 series update brings December patch, oddly specific fixes

The Weekly Authority: Huawei’s Foldable

What is Decentralized Finance (DeFi)? Here’s everything you need to know