Today's praises: Blessed be the Lord! For he has uheard the voice of my pleas for mercy

Psalm 28

1 To you, O Lord, I call;

jmy rock, be not deaf to me,

lest, if you kbe silent to me,

I become like those who lgo down to the pit.

 2  mHear the voice of my pleas for mercy,

when I cry to you for help,

when I nlift up my hands

otoward your most holy sanctuary.1

 3  Do not pdrag me off with the wicked,

with the workers of evil,

qwho speak peace with their neighbors

while evil is in their hearts.

 4  rGive to them according to their work

and according to the evil of their deeds;

give to them according to the work of their hands;

srender them their due reward.

 5  Because they tdo not regard the works of the Lord

or the work of his hands,

he will tear them down and build them up no more.

 6  Blessed be the Lord!

For he has uheard the voice of my pleas for mercy.

 7  The Lord is my strength and vmy shield;

in him my heart wtrusts, and I am helped;

my heart exults,

and with my xsong I give thanks to him.

 8  The Lord is the strength of his people;2

he is ythe saving refuge of his anointed.

 9  Oh, save your people and bless zyour heritage!

aBe their shepherd and bcarry them forever.




source: https://ift.tt/2TX1iPa
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Android Easter egg and how to find it

You told us: Truly terrible camera phones are tough to find nowadays

OnePlus Nord 2 finally gains December patch with camera, Bluetooth fixes