Today's prayer: Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psalm 57 King James Version (KJV)


57 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.


2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.


3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.


4 My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.


5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.


6 They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.


7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.


8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.


9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.


10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.


11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.





source: https://ift.tt/2tGa5HG
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Android Easter egg and how to find it

You told us: Truly terrible camera phones are tough to find nowadays

OnePlus Nord 2 finally gains December patch with camera, Bluetooth fixes